E Trade (EFTC) volatility increases on call put ratio of 1 call to 11 puts into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
E*TRADE Financial (NASDAQ: ETFC) October option implied volatility is at 54, November is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 56 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
- December volatility at 29 report and outlook
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3