Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility increases as shares pull back
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) is recently down 5% after reports of collateral concerns. 30-day call option implied volatility of 58 compares to volatility of 41 from a month ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) December volatility at 29 into 1st report after combination with EMC
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!