Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility increases as shares pull back
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) is recently down 5% after reports of collateral concerns. 30-day call option implied volatility of 58 compares to volatility of 41 from a month ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- Options with increasing volume
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!