Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active as shares move lower
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) October 11 and 12 puts are active on total put volume of 18K contracts (8K calls). October put option implied volatility is at 61, November is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 88.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) calls active on 4 calls to 1 put
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!