Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active as shares move lower
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) October 11 and 12 puts are active on total put volume of 18K contracts (8K calls). October put option implied volatility is at 61, November is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 88.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- McDonalds (MCD) October volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- SAP SE (SAP) October 87.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.3% into outlook