Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active, shares rally on AFP says near $5.4B settlement with U.S.
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank (DB) October 9 and 11 puts are active on total put volume of 74K contracts (29K calls) on the German bank is near a $5.4B settlement with the U.S., Agence France-Presse reports, citing a source. October put option implied volatility is at 64, November is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 93.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!