Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active, shares rally on AFP says near $5.4B settlement with U.S.
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank (DB) October 9 and 11 puts are active on total put volume of 74K contracts (29K calls) on the German bank is near a $5.4B settlement with the U.S., Agence France-Presse reports, citing a source. October put option implied volatility is at 64, November is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 93.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Perrigo (PRGO) short duration January calls active
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!