Depomed (DEPO) volatility flat into reports has rejected potential suitors twice
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO) 30 day option implied volatility of 79 compares to its 52-week range of 49 to 109 into reports that the company has rejected potential suitors twice but is now preparing to sell itself following pressure from activist investor Jeff Smith of Starboard Value.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) Announces Favorable Ruling on NUCYNTA Providing Market Exclusivity Until December 2025
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR FIT
- Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active, shares rally on AFP says near $5.4B settlement with U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Starboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!