Depomed (DEPO) volatility flat into reports has rejected potential suitors twice
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO) 30 day option implied volatility of 79 compares to its 52-week range of 49 to 109 into reports that the company has rejected potential suitors twice but is now preparing to sell itself following pressure from activist investor Jeff Smith of Starboard Value.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Volatility and Volume movement
- General Electric (GE) volatility elevated into less than expected Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Starboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!