Depomed (DEPO) volatility flat into reports has rejected potential suitors twice
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO) 30 day option implied volatility of 79 compares to its 52-week range of 49 to 109 into reports that the company has rejected potential suitors twice but is now preparing to sell itself following pressure from activist investor Jeff Smith of Starboard Value.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Starboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!