Depomed (DEPO) options active on sharp rally
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO) November 24 and 27 calls are active on total call volume of 2K contracts (2K puts) on sharp rally. November call option implied volatility is at 98, December is at 67; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 93,
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
- DISH Network (DISH) January calls active as shares trade at intra-day highs
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!