Delta Petro (DPTR) volatility at low end of range as oil trades $108
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- TiVo (TIVO) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Affirms FY15 Outlook
Delta Petro (Nasdaq: DPTR) : DPTR, an oil & gas exploration and development company, closed at $23.06. WIT Crude futures are down .36% to $108.11 according to Bloomberg. Deutsche Bank raised its price target to $31 from $28. DPTR over all option implied volatility of 58 is below its 6-month average of 63 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Comments on Amgen (AMGN) and Express Scripts (ESRX) Formulary for 2015
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- Goodyear Tire (GT): Chinese Tire Duties Positive for U.S. Tire Companies, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!