Delta Petro (DPTR) volatility at low end of range as oil trades $108
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Delta Petro (Nasdaq: DPTR) : DPTR, an oil & gas exploration and development company, closed at $23.06. WIT Crude futures are down .36% to $108.11 according to Bloomberg. Deutsche Bank raised its price target to $31 from $28. DPTR over all option implied volatility of 58 is below its 6-month average of 63 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Alibaba (BABA) Options Still Expected September 29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!