Delta Petro (DPTR) volatility at low end of range as oil trades $108
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Fed seen holding rates steady as inflation watch continues
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 EPS Guidance Tops views
Delta Petro (Nasdaq: DPTR) : DPTR, an oil & gas exploration and development company, closed at $23.06. WIT Crude futures are down .36% to $108.11 according to Bloomberg. Deutsche Bank raised its price target to $31 from $28. DPTR over all option implied volatility of 58 is below its 6-month average of 63 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- United States Oil Fund volatility flat as WTI trends below $43
- Option volume flows
- Ilumina (ILMN) July weekly volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!