Delta Petro (DPTR) volatility at low end of range as oil trades $108
- Wall St. down sharply amid growth fears, oil slide
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
Delta Petro (Nasdaq: DPTR) : DPTR, an oil & gas exploration and development company, closed at $23.06. WIT Crude futures are down .36% to $108.11 according to Bloomberg. Deutsche Bank raised its price target to $31 from $28. DPTR over all option implied volatility of 58 is below its 6-month average of 63 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE (GE) Completes Sale of GE Capital’s Commercial Lending and Leasing Portfolios in Australia
- Deutsche Bank Sees More Risk in Macau (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- UPDATE: PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Cancels Conference Due to Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!