Delta Petro (DPTR) volatility at low end of range as oil trades $108
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Delta Petro (Nasdaq: DPTR) : DPTR, an oil & gas exploration and development company, closed at $23.06. WIT Crude futures are down .36% to $108.11 according to Bloomberg. Deutsche Bank raised its price target to $31 from $28. DPTR over all option implied volatility of 58 is below its 6-month average of 63 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!