Delta Petro (DPTR) volatility at low end of range as oil trades $108
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Delta Petro (Nasdaq: DPTR) : DPTR, an oil & gas exploration and development company, closed at $23.06. WIT Crude futures are down .36% to $108.11 according to Bloomberg. Deutsche Bank raised its price target to $31 from $28. DPTR over all option implied volatility of 58 is below its 6-month average of 63 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Deck Capital (ONDK) IPO Opens Up 33%
- Visteon (VC) to Sell Majority Stake in HVCC for ~$3.6B
- LendingClub (LC) Shares Pressured
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!