Delta Petro (DPTR) volatility at low end of range as oil trades $108
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/31: (GBSN) (RADA) (SMTX) Higher; (BDR) (GV) (EGY) Lower
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
Delta Petro (Nasdaq: DPTR) : DPTR, an oil & gas exploration and development company, closed at $23.06. WIT Crude futures are down .36% to $108.11 according to Bloomberg. Deutsche Bank raised its price target to $31 from $28. DPTR over all option implied volatility of 58 is below its 6-month average of 63 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Price Target Raised to $68 at Deutsche Bank; Large & Small Deals Remain Priority, Notes Analyst
- Così (COSI) Appoints New CFO
- Deutsche Bank Previews Micron's (MU) Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!