Delta Air Lines (DAL) volatility elevated as shares move higher amid WTI oil trades below $45
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) 30-day call option implied volatility of 38 compares to volatility of 32 from a month ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) March call spreader active as shares trend to five-month high
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility flat into remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Yellen
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) January calls active on takeover speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!