Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) volatility up into Q2 and outlook
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) is recently down $3.03 to $43.24 in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS 50c, compared to consensus 44c. Reports Q2 SSS increased 1%. September call option implied volatility is at 63, October is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 67.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Express Scripts (ESRX) volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!