Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) volatility up into Q2 and outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) is recently down $3.03 to $43.24 in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS 50c, compared to consensus 44c. Reports Q2 SSS increased 1%. September call option implied volatility is at 63, October is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 67.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!