Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) volatility up into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) is recently down $3.03 to $43.24 in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS 50c, compared to consensus 44c. Reports Q2 SSS increased 1%. September call option implied volatility is at 63, October is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 67.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- General Electric (GE) volatility elevated into less than expected Q3 results
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!