DaVita (DVA) calls active on as shares rally from three-year lows
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
DaVita (NYSE: DVA) November 60 and 62.50 calls are active on total call volume of 5,900 contracts (144 puts). November call option implied volatility is at 36, December is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Untied Continental (UAL) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 29 into Q4 and outlook