Currencyshares Australian Dollar Trust (FXA) volatility flat as shares near five-month low
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Currencyshares Australian Dollar Trust (NYSE: FXA) current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 12, compared to its 52-week range of 10 to 15
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Western Digital (WDC) December weekly volatility increases into investor meeting
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement