Ctrip.com (CTRP) September weekly puts active into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) September 44 and 45 weekly puts are active on total put volume of 14K contracts (4K calls) into the expected release of Q2 results on August 31. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 91, September is at 48, October is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility increases as rates move higher
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports