Cree (CREE) volatility stays elevated after guiding its September quarter lighting sales to down
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) is recently down 15% on active August 23.5 calls and September 24 puts after the company guided its September quarter lighting sales to down 5%-10% quarter-over-quarter. August call option implied volatility is at 34, August is at 51, September is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 59.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Northern Trust (NTRS) January call option implied volatility increases to 47 into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; M F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!