Cree (CREE) volatility stays elevated after guiding its September quarter lighting sales to down
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) is recently down 15% on active August 23.5 calls and September 24 puts after the company guided its September quarter lighting sales to down 5%-10% quarter-over-quarter. August call option implied volatility is at 34, August is at 51, September is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 59.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- ROptions with increasing volume: TER MEMP MAS USG RMBS ETN MOMO MAS RMBS
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!