Credit Suisse (CS) volatility flat as share price near nine-year low
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) July put option implied volatility is at 46, September is at 34, December is at 32; compared to its 26-week average of 48 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement on reports the company is making heavy cuts in European department and its Board backing its CEO over capital requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analogic (ALOG) Q3 volatility flat as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Volatility indexes prices
- TiVo (TIVO) volatility low into Q1 on expectations of merger close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!