Credit Suisse (CS) volatility flat as share price near nine-year low
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) July put option implied volatility is at 46, September is at 34, December is at 32; compared to its 26-week average of 48 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement on reports the company is making heavy cuts in European department and its Board backing its CEO over capital requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tribune Media (TRCO) Prices 9.2M Common Secondary Offering at $56/Share
- AXA Equitable Introduces New Way to Meet Required IRS Distributions While Guaranteeing a Legacy for Beneficiaries
- Credit Suisse Announces Coupon Payments on its Gold Shares Covered Call ETN (ticker symbol "GLDI") and its Silver Shares Covered Call ETN (ticker symbol "SLVO")
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!