Credit Suisse (CS) volatility flat as share price near nine-year low
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) July put option implied volatility is at 46, September is at 34, December is at 32; compared to its 26-week average of 48 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement on reports the company is making heavy cuts in European department and its Board backing its CEO over capital requirements.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Goldman Sachs Options Research Recommends Six Trades (LAZ) (CBOE) (PXD) (ODP) (OLED) (WWAV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!