Credit Suisse (CS) volatility flat as share price near nine-year low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) July put option implied volatility is at 46, September is at 34, December is at 32; compared to its 26-week average of 48 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement on reports the company is making heavy cuts in European department and its Board backing its CEO over capital requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage settlement with U.S. - Reuters
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!