Credit Suisse (CS) volatility flat as share price near nine-year low
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) Tranfers Sky Holdings in Italy and Germany to BSkyB; to Net $7.2B
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) July put option implied volatility is at 46, September is at 34, December is at 32; compared to its 26-week average of 48 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement on reports the company is making heavy cuts in European department and its Board backing its CEO over capital requirements.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fidelity® And Credit Suisse Sign Agreement To Offer Investors And Advisors Greater Access To IPOs
- OTC Markets Group Announces Second Quarter Performance of OTCM ADR Index and OTCQX ADR 30 Index
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!