Cracker Barrel (CBRL) September volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cracker Barrel (NASDAQ: CBRL) September put option implied volatility is at 65, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 36 into the expected release of Q4 results on September 14
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) volatility elevated at 108 as shares rally on Q3 video ads
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!