Costco (COST) volatility at low end of range into reports into reporting Q4 total company SSS up 3%
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) September and October call option implied volatility is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 27 into reporting Q4 total company SSS up 3%, excluding the impacts from gasoline price deflation and foreign exchange.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST) December weekly 152.50 straddle priced for movement of 3% into Q1
- TerraForm Power (TERP) December calls active
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!