Costco (COST) volatility at low end of range into reports into reporting Q4 total company SSS up 3%
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) September and October call option implied volatility is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 27 into reporting Q4 total company SSS up 3%, excluding the impacts from gasoline price deflation and foreign exchange.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q3 and outlook
- VMware (VMW) October weekly volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3