Costco (COST) September weekly volatility elevated as shares up 1.7% in premarket on Q4 results
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) is recently up $2.56 to $150.05 in the premarket after reporting Q4 EPS of $1.77, compared to consensus $1.73. Q4 revenue was $35.73B, compared to consensus $36.81B. September weekly puts option implied volatility is at 75, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: COST HRB LULU SHLD HLT X TLRD GLW UNFI
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!