Costco (COST) September weekly volatility elevated as shares up 1.7% in premarket on Q4 results
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) is recently up $2.56 to $150.05 in the premarket after reporting Q4 EPS of $1.77, compared to consensus $1.73. Q4 revenue was $35.73B, compared to consensus $36.81B. September weekly puts option implied volatility is at 75, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!