Corrections Corporation of America (CXW) options in fast market on DOJ
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Corrections Corporation of America (NYSE: CXW) is recently down 49% on the DOJ ending use of private prisons. August 25 and 26 puts are active.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with plan for Rite Aid (RAD deal, Bloomberg reports
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BMY MRK AIG IBM HLF SWKS QRVO CRUS GE SLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!