Corrections Corp. (CXW) options active as shares pullback 6%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Corrections Corp. (NYSE: CXW) July 17.5 and 20 puts are active on total put volume of 4,700 contracts (4,260 calls) on headlines Department of Homeland Security will review its use of private prisons. September put option implied volatility is at 66, October is at 52; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook