Corrections Corp. (CXW) options active as shares pullback 6%
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Corrections Corp. (NYSE: CXW) July 17.5 and 20 puts are active on total put volume of 4,700 contracts (4,260 calls) on headlines Department of Homeland Security will review its use of private prisons. September put option implied volatility is at 66, October is at 52; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 15c to 21.29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!