Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (XLY) volatility flat as sector trades below its Moving Averages
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) closed at $43.10, near its 10-day moving average of $43.07 and below its 50-day MA of $44.35. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Bracing for 20/20 Feature - FBN
- Russia cancels OFZ bond auction for tomorrow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!