Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (XLY) volatility flat as sector trades below its Moving Averages
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) closed at $43.10, near its 10-day moving average of $43.07 and below its 50-day MA of $44.35. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!