Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (XLY) volatility flat as sector trades below its Moving Averages
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) closed at $43.10, near its 10-day moving average of $43.07 and below its 50-day MA of $44.35. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) Hits Session High; Nov. Calls Active
- Moody's: U.S. Rating Outlook Remains Stable
- Advance U.S. Retail Sales Rose 0.6% in August, Flat with Expectations (XRT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!