Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (XLY) volatility flat as sector trades below its Moving Averages
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) closed at $43.10, near its 10-day moving average of $43.07 and below its 50-day MA of $44.35. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Options Research Discusses M&A (ALGN) (AUXL) (ITMN) (JAZZ) (WCG) (COL) (MWV) (TEX) (VMW)
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
- UPDATE: March New Home Sales 384k vs 450k Expected (XHB) (DHI) (HOV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!