Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (XLY) volatility flat as sector trades below its Moving Averages
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) closed at $43.10, near its 10-day moving average of $43.07 and below its 50-day MA of $44.35. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Ends Third Round of QE as Planned; Sees 'Solid Job Gains' with Lower Unemployment
- Traders Place Bets Ahead of Brazil Elections (PBR) (VALE)
- Natural Gas Inventory 94 bcf vs 98 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!