Community Health (CYH) puts active, exploring options, including potential sale, Bloomberg says
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Community Health Systems (NYSE: CYH) October and March 10 puts were active on total put volume of 16K contracts (6K calls) after Bloomberg says company exploring potential sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18