Comcast (CMCA) volatility low; shares near 12-year high
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is expected to release Q1 results on May 2. Credit Suisse say’s “Expecting a solid Print.” May put option implied volatility is at 25, June is at 23, July is at 24; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast's (CMCSA) 2011 Deal to Acquire NBCUniversal Scrutinized by Feds
- Xfinity On Demand Top 20 TV Shows for the Week of May 11 – May 17
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/26: (CHS) (MRVL) (LB) Upgraded; (MAC) (PLCE) (FSLR) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!