Comcast (CMCA) volatility low; shares near 12-year high
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is expected to release Q1 results on May 2. Credit Suisse say’s “Expecting a solid Print.” May put option implied volatility is at 25, June is at 23, July is at 24; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast Business to award more than $600,000 in cash and services to tech savvy entrepreneurs through Innovations 4 Entrepreneurs program
- Marijuana Stock Traders Given Warning after SEC Action
- Comcast to Invest $280,000 in Grants and In-Kind Support in Denver, Aurora, and Commerce City to Enhance Digital Learning; Company Also Extends Its National Broadband Adoption Program for Low-Income F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!