Comcast (CMCA) volatility low; shares near 12-year high
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is expected to release Q1 results on May 2. Credit Suisse say’s “Expecting a solid Print.” May put option implied volatility is at 25, June is at 23, July is at 24; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!