Comcast (CMCA) volatility low; shares near 12-year high
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is expected to release Q1 results on May 2. Credit Suisse say’s “Expecting a solid Print.” May put option implied volatility is at 25, June is at 23, July is at 24; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/2: (RJET) (TSLA) (NFLX) (TWTR)
- The Secure Content Storage Association (SCSA) Selects Rambus Cryptography Research to Help Secure Next-Generation Digital Video Content
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/3: (HAL) (CAM) (RATE) Upgraded; (AMBA) (TKC) (EMR) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!