Comcast (CMCA) volatility low; shares near 12-year high
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is expected to release Q1 results on May 2. Credit Suisse say’s “Expecting a solid Print.” May put option implied volatility is at 25, June is at 23, July is at 24; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Amazon.com (AMZN) Said to Reach Out to CBS, NBCUniversal for Online TV
- Xfinity On Demand Top 20 TV for the Week of September 21 - September 27
- Comcast Increases Internet Speeds for No Additional Cost for Majority of Customers in the West
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!