Comcast (CMCA) volatility low; shares near 12-year high
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is expected to release Q1 results on May 2. Credit Suisse say’s “Expecting a solid Print.” May put option implied volatility is at 25, June is at 23, July is at 24; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dish, Fox settle litigation over Hopper ad-skipper
- Cast and Crew of NBC’s Hit Drama ‘Grimm’ Stage ‘Grimm Gala’ to Benefit OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!