Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) calls active as shares spike
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) October 30 and 35 calls are active on total call volume of 2,800 contracts (400 puts). October call option implied volatility is at 114, November is at 96; compared to its 52-week range of 63 to 217.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Pepsi (PEP) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 and raised guidance
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 3.13 to 15.52, call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!