Clovis Oncology (CLVS) calls active as shares trend up from low end of range
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) September and October 30 calls are active on total call volume of 1,700 contracts (155 puts). September call option implied volatility is at 120, October is at 99; compared to its 52-week range of 58 to 218.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share