Clovis Oncology (CLVS) calls active as shares trend up from low end of range
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) September and October 30 calls are active on total call volume of 1,700 contracts (155 puts). September call option implied volatility is at 120, October is at 99; compared to its 52-week range of 58 to 218.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!