Clovis Oncology (CLVS) calls active as shares trend to nine-month high
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) October 25, 30 and 35 calls are active total call volume of 6,600 contracts (1,800 puts). October option implied volatility is at 99, January is at 97; compared to its 52-week range of 58 to 218.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) takeover chatter may be overdone - TheStreet
- Clovis Oncology's (CLVS) Price Target Raised to $50 at SunTrust Robinson
- Apple (AAPL) option volume builds as shares trade near low of day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!