Clovis Oncology (CLVS) calls active as shares trend to nine-month high
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) October 25, 30 and 35 calls are active total call volume of 6,600 contracts (1,800 puts). October option implied volatility is at 99, January is at 97; compared to its 52-week range of 58 to 218.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) volatility increases as shares trade near two-year low
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) sinks 39% as trading resumes
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) option implied volatility index at 93
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!