Clovis (CLVS) options active on FDA accepts rucaparib NDA for priority review
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) September 25 calls and puts are active on total call volume of 13K contracts (8K puts) after FDA accepts rucaparib NDA for priority review. September call option implied volatility is at 99, October is at 101, January is at 98; compared to its 52-week range of 60 to 219.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) January 10 puts active
- SLM Corp (SLM) February 12 calls active as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!