Citigroup (C) elevated volatility expected to adjust as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) is recently up 83c to $49.30 in the premarket after reporting Q3 results. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 32, November is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.75 to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!