Citigroup (C) elevated volatility expected to adjust as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) is recently up 83c to $49.30 in the premarket after reporting Q3 results. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 32, November is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!