Citigroup (C) elevated volatility expected to adjust as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) is recently up 83c to $49.30 in the premarket after reporting Q3 results. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 32, November is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR