Cisco Systems (CSCO) option implied volatility elevated into Q1 and outlook
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) November 32 calls and November 31.50 puts are active on total call volume of 31K contracts (31K puts) into Q1. November call option implied volatility is at 67, December is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 41.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ericsson and Cisco to virtualize Vodafone Hutchison Australia's core and IP network
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January 132 weekly calls active into expiration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!