Cisco (CSCO) implied volatility increases to 51 into Q1 and outlook
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) November call option implied volatility is at 51, December is at 25; compares to 52-week range of 14 to 42 into the expected release of Q1 on November 16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DISH Network (DISH) January calls active as shares trade at intra-day highs
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: COST HRB LULU SHLD HLT X TLRD GLW UNFI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!