Cisco (CSCO) implied volatility increases to 51 into Q1 and outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) November call option implied volatility is at 51, December is at 25; compares to 52-week range of 14 to 42 into the expected release of Q1 on November 16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Stocks with call price movement; URBN STX