Cintas Corp. (CTAS) shares near record high in premarket on Q1 and outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cintas Corp. (NASDAQ: CTAS) is recently up $4.50 to $118.01 in the premarket on better than expected Q1 results and raises 2017 EPS view. Option implied volatility index mean is at 27, compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 29, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!