Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) volatility low into Pershing Square reports 9.9% stake
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is recently up $24.26 to $438.23 in the premarket on Pershing Square reports 9.9% stake in Chipotle, says will seek talks. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, September is at 28, October is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 57.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!