Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) volatility low into Pershing Square reports 9.9% stake
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is recently up $24.26 to $438.23 in the premarket on Pershing Square reports 9.9% stake in Chipotle, says will seek talks. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, September is at 28, October is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 57.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Hires Goldman, Others to Fend Off Ackman - Reuters
- Dean Foods (DF) calls swept up
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!