Chipotle (CMG) volatility decreases as shares trade at 52-week low
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, compared to a level of 94 from October 25, November is at 31; compares to its 52-week range of 20 to 57 after reporting weak results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season