Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatility stays low on oil below $45 and board departures
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) is recently down 9% after as oil's slide below $45 and board member resignations. Option implied volatility index mean is at 78, compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 240, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!