Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatility increases on more puts than calls into analyst meeting
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) October put option implied volatility is at 133,November is at 88; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 239 in company hosted analyst meeting on October 20.January 4 and 5 puts are active on total put volume of 198K contracts (69K calls).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!