Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatility increases on more puts than calls into analyst meeting
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) October put option implied volatility is at 133,November is at 88; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 239 in company hosted analyst meeting on October 20.January 4 and 5 puts are active on total put volume of 198K contracts (69K calls).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Options with increasing volume: SMG LGCY HZNP CBG CGI UHS OLI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!