Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatility increases on more puts than calls into analyst meeting
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) October put option implied volatility is at 133,November is at 88; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 239 in company hosted analyst meeting on October 20.January 4 and 5 puts are active on total put volume of 198K contracts (69K calls).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Issues 18.8M Shares in Exchange for Convertible Preferred Stock