Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatilility flat into Icahn reducing stake
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) is recently down 36c to $6.45 after Carl Icahn reduced his stake in the energy company. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 92, October is at 86; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 240.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Pandora (P) calls active
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!