Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatilility flat into Icahn reducing stake
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) is recently down 36c to $6.45 after Carl Icahn reduced his stake in the energy company. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 92, October is at 86; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 240.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) March call spreader active as shares trend to five-month high
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) volatility elevated, shares near record high into Q4
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!