Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatilility flat into Icahn reducing stake
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) is recently down 36c to $6.45 after Carl Icahn reduced his stake in the energy company. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 92, October is at 86; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 240.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!