Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatilility flat into Icahn reducing stake
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) is recently down 36c to $6.45 after Carl Icahn reduced his stake in the energy company. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 92, October is at 86; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 240.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) volatility stays low on oil below $45 and board departures
- Stocks with call strike movement; DB NFLX
- Option volume movers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!