Charter Communications (CHTR) volatility comes as shares rally 9% on better than expected results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 24, compared to a one month ago level of 31 on better than expected results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Hold
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) volatility low into saying it won’t seek accelerated approval for lung cancer combination treatment
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!