Charles Schwab (SCHW) October volatility increases, call put ratio is 1 call to 7 puts into Q3 and outlook
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Charles Schwab (NYSE: SCHW) October option implied volatility is at 33, November is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 52 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 17. October 31.5 puts are active.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!