Charles Schwab (SCHW) October volatility increases, call put ratio is 1 call to 7 puts into Q3 and outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Charles Schwab (NYSE: SCHW) October option implied volatility is at 33, November is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 52 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 17. October 31.5 puts are active.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- H & R Block (HRB) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!