Capital One (COF) volatility low into could return 20% in a year, Barron's says
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) could return 20% in a year, Barron's say's. "Skillful" underwriting and growing commitment to rewards cards have put it in a "strong" competitive position to grow earnings at a double-digit rate in the next several years, Barron's say’s. Option implied volatility index mean is at 24, compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 45, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!