Capital One (COF) volatility low into could return 20% in a year, Barron's says
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) could return 20% in a year, Barron's say's. "Skillful" underwriting and growing commitment to rewards cards have put it in a "strong" competitive position to grow earnings at a double-digit rate in the next several years, Barron's say’s. Option implied volatility index mean is at 24, compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 45, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!