Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) October and November calls active
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) October 55 and 57.50 calls are active on total call volume of 6,700 contracts (400 puts). October call option implied volatility is at 19, November is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with plan for Rite Aid (RAD deal, Bloomberg reports
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) volatility low into saying it won’t seek accelerated approval for lung cancer combination treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!