Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PG 10/7/2016 120 68K contracts
BAC 10/7/2016 16 29K
SLV 10/21/2016 20 10K
XLK 10/28/2016 47.50 10K
PG 10/7/2016 100 10K
SPY 9/30/2016 215 8K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dean Foods (DF) calls swept up
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Proshares Vix Mid-term Futures Etf (VIXM) volatility low after earnings and into elections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!