Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
XLF 10/21/2016 20 30K contracts
PG 10/7/2016 120 27K
SPY 9/23/2016 218.50 26K
BAC 9/23/2016 16 14K
GM 1/20/2017 35 12K
C 9/23/2016 47.50 10K
FXI 10/21/2016 39.50 10K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) September weekly calls active into expiration today
- Costco (COST) September weekly volatility elevated as shares up 1.7% in premarket on Q4 results
- Cognizant (CTSH) volatility increases after disclosing internal foreign payments probe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!