Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CHK 9/16/2016 5.50 28K contracts
AAPL 8/12/2016 112 15K
SPY 8/19/2016 220 13K
XLF 9/16/2016 25 8K
QQQ 9/2/2016 119 7K
LC 1/20/2017 8 6K
CYH 8/19/2016 12.50 6K
VXX 8/12/2016 9 5K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!