Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BAC 10/7/2016 16 81K contracts
XOP 10/7/2016 39 18K
RAD 1/20/2017 8 15K
XME 12/16/2016 30 13K
SPY 10/5/2016 215 10K
HCA 11/18/2016 80 9K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 29c to 21.71
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!