Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PG 10/7/2016 120 68K contracts
BAC 10/7/2016 16 29K
SLV 10/21/2016 20 10K
XLK 10/28/2016 47.50 10K
PG 10/7/2016 100 10K
SPY 9/30/2016 215 8K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2
- Options with increasing volume: PTC COG CASY FFIV PPG AKS STM PPG CASY BLK LKQ
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!