Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PG 10/7/2016 120 63K contracts
USO 12/16/2016 11.50 28K
GLD 11/18/2016 135 24K
PG 10/7/2016 110 14K
AAPL 9/23/2016 113 12K
QCOM 1/20/2017 67.50 11K
XOP 10/7/2016 39 9K
IWM 9/23/2016 126 9K
SPY 9/23/2016 216.50 9K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!