Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Tech, bank stocks drive Wall Street to new high
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- UPDATE: LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
XLF 10/21/2016 20 30K contracts
PG 10/7/2016 120 27K
SPY 9/23/2016 218.50 26K
BAC 9/23/2016 16 14K
GM 1/20/2017 35 12K
C 9/23/2016 47.50 10K
FXI 10/21/2016 39.50 10K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: COST HRB LULU SHLD HLT X TLRD GLW UNFI
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) 30-day option implied volatility at 26 into Q3 revenue was $16.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!